Manage my licenses
After purchasing one of our plugins, you can get access to your account so you can manage your license activations by checking where your license is being activated, deactivate it from sites, check activation limit, etc.
- Log in to your account or create a new account if you have not already done it by following the instructions here.
- Go to "My account" >> "Purchase history"
You will get the list of your purchases. Click on "View licenses" next to the product you are interested in.
You will get then some useful information about your license:
1) Your product name (plugin name).
2) Your license key, click on that "key" and your license will be displayed.
3) The status of your license, either "active" or "inactive".
4) The number of remaining activations of your license depending on your plan.
5) When your license should expire.
6) Click on "Manage sites" to see the websites on which your license is activated.
7) Click on "View upgrades" to upgrade your license.